apna search bar

Custom Search

Followers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Professionalism in the trade

If you are serious about becoming a successful trader to full-time, you can be helpful these comments. Otherwise, stop reading and do not waste your time.

To become a successful trader requires special intellectual abilities, as well as the ardent desire and self. You can be the best in the world trading system, software and platform, and yet not be successful. Why so? Almost always, your character and control over emotions determines your destiny. Everyone must change and improve the situation, so that, ultimately, to become so, by whom he wants to be in trade. Trading discipline is born out of control emotions. Typically, traders themselves are a very bitter enemy. Clearly, the market environment is critical for success, but not as critical as control of emotions. You need to gain control in order to be successful. There is no substitute for this control. As you can understand what your emotions out of control? Lack of ability to stop when you lose a good indicator.

How do you manage your emotions? Just try to develop patience and focus on the system, rather than the results of your actions. Stay immersed in the present. In other words, stay immersed in the trade, reading charts, indicators, the presence or lack of momentum in the market. This way, you are connected to the market and overcome the emotional proclivities. Do not try to outsmart the market. Stay away from the "results" or as I call it thinking "what if", because it destroys your objectivity and focus on what is important and creates a process of negative thinking. If the golfer to focus on the fact whether he will trehfutovy shock and effects of errors, instead of the implementation of impact, which is required for a successful outcome, it certainly lose this strike. It "puts a heavy cargo on the shoulders, worrying about the consequences of performance or failure of this strike. Especially if there is pressure to do a double kick, sending its share of responsibility in a team of two persons, etc. The same thing happens in commerce, except that there is usually a much larger pressure associated with this activity. This could almost be a question of "life and death" if you allow him to become one. These reflections on the "result" or "what if" makes you lose your concentration on the really important things that will help you be successful. What is important is the process of trading, performed by a step-by-step. It really is as simple as it sounds. At least it was for me. Once I had this vision in the approach to the market, I got control, in which I needed, and things started to straighten. Remember that the only thing you can control when trading in the market - this is how you react to things that you see. Controlling your emotions is crucial, with the right response to those situations that you see. Let's look at the personal aspect. I have had unfavorable family (my wife hated my trade), by a small and a large number of failures that I had to overcome, when I began trading. Familiar, does not it? The only way to get out of this situation was to develop a solution that I will be successful and to refute all of those skeptics, regardless of everything. More importantly, I decided that I achieved patience and slow down things in my world of commerce. I took this notion of "deceleration of things" from the allegations that I have ever seen in a very successful professional athletes and some of the principles of learning that I used in the training of leadership in military schools. When professional golfers, professional basketball players, and, interestingly enough, many drivers of "NASCAR" was very successful, it is like that all slows and it becomes easy to see what to do and how to do it. In the art of war, with enormous strain of battle, the same thing happen when a leader is working properly. This is like a time-lapse. With this in mind the approach I chose to trade in AB, because the market seemed to be moving more slowly than the NQ or ES. I tried to choose methods and time scales (R100 and R75), which were slower in terms of signals. This slowed things happening for me and helped to gain control over my emotions and decision-making. I was more fortunate. Then I found a chat with a man named Woody showed me a way to remain calm in the face of disaster, and remember that the course will be the best deal. Also, I found a software which allows some pretty good template to suit my purposes. However, more importantly, what I did, it took a conscious decision to learn to manage their emotions. I wanted to learn to control themselves. I do not let anything or anyone hinder me to achieve this basic goal. It worked, but every day brings a new struggle to achieve this. But once this was done once, there is confidence that helps you do it again and again. Emotions never go completely - this is quiet the panic with which the majority of traders constantly lives. You can only learn how to manage them. Do this, and will be much easier to succeed, you are thirsty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment